Thursday, November 17, 2005
1. We all know what society thinks about sex, but what do you think? Is it/should it be a taboo subject? Why/Why not?
What do I think about sex? I think it's good. I like it. No, I don't think it should be a taboo subject. Knowledge about sex is a very good thing. And I'm not talking about watching every porn movie you can get your hands on. Too many American kids are totally ignorant about sex because their parents think if they talk about it the kids will do it. I've got news for those parents...they're gonna do it anyway. Best that they're armed with knowledge.
2. What do you think about sex on tv/in the movies/in songs? Too much? Too little? Should it be there at all? Why/why not?
I get damn tired of singers using sex to sell their work. Mediocre work is boosted by jumping around in a video wearing next to nothing. There's nothing more sad than seeing some hot, young singer shaking their ass in every video yet wondering why they're not taken seriously as a singer.
Sex in television...yeah, there's more of it. Another attempt to get people to watch when there are so many other things claiming our attentions.
Movies seem about the same to me.
3. Do you think sex should be openly discussed (regardless of context), or should it remain in the bedroom?
Discussed but not with everyone. Some people can't handle it. I'm not sure I'd be up for a big sex talk with my mom for example. She might be okay with it but I'm not sure I would be.
Bonus Question for Comments: Does it make you uncomfortable to talk about sex? Why/why not? No, not really except for the case above.
Last Week's Questions
1. If you could write one law regarding the driving laws, what would it be? Why?
Geez...I don't know. Most driving laws make sense to me.
2. If you could get the entire world to change one thing about itself (the way it works, the way we think on the whole, etc), what would it be? Why?
I'd love to get everyone to dump the 'us vs. them' mentality. It might get us working together instead of constantly finding things to kill each other over.
3. What's your plan for 'alternative energy source' plan? Can it work in real life?
Sadly I don't have one. I know there are many viable plans out there. I'm sure any one or several of them would be great.
Bonus Question for Comments: If you could remove one law, what would it be? Why? Getting rid of all those laws that say same sex couples can't marry would be good.
posted by Tamara - 7:10 PM -- Link to this entry
Show / Post Comments
Home | Flooby
Reviews | Flooby Reviews Archives | Flaming Carrot vs. the Legion of Super-Heroes | TJ's Web Log
Web Log | About Flooby.com | Flooby Carrot! | Who
is the Flaming Carrot? | Links
Flaming Carrot and
Flaming Carrot Comics © 2000 Bob Burden.