Friday, March 18, 2005
There’s No Place Like Home
There's no place like the cluttered, loud, chaos ridden Hodge Lodge. Arrived in OKC from Seattle last night around 11. Not too bad really. It was a shorter total trip than the flight to Seattle. Note to self: avoid connecting in Chicago when traveling to Seattle.
I had a great time with E. I was sad to leave. Six days flies by too quickly. The Seattle airport must be getting used to seeing me cry--not something I do easily. But I'll be back in August and that's just a few months away. Mike and Duncan get to go with me this time. Science Fiction Museum here we come!
Let's see...most memorable things about my recent trip:
1. Little E and freezy corn.
2. Watching two grown women squirm because of sweet little Dora the Explorer. And no, one of those women wasn't me. I like Dora. So there.
3. Fred Meyer and sheep....
4. Gumby! (and Pokey too)
5. Q: How many creepy clowns can you find in a dollar store? A: More than you'd think....
6. Flaming Carrot back issues at Comics Dungeon! Cool shop. Stop in if you're ever in the area.
7. Listening to E talk back to an L Word episode.
8. Meat buying as a totally novel experience.
9. Value Village
10. Spending time with my best friend doing absolutely nothing.
posted by Tamara - 7:31 AM -- Link to this entry
Show / Post Comments
Home | Flooby
Reviews | Flooby Reviews Archives | Flaming Carrot vs. the Legion of Super-Heroes | TJ's Web Log
Web Log | About Flooby.com | Flooby Carrot! | Who
is the Flaming Carrot? | Links
Flaming Carrot and
Flaming Carrot Comics © 2000 Bob Burden.