Friday, November 19, 2004
The Friday Forum
1) What would you absolutely *love* to do, if only you weren't terribly afraid of doing it?
Don't know. Not feeling very adventurous today.
2) What's the sexiest piece of clothing that you own? (Let's exclude lingerie.) How do you feel when you put it on? Where do you usually wear this clothing?
I don't own any sexy clothes.
3) What is your opinion of reality TV shows? Do you watch any of them? If you could create your own reality TV show, what would it be and why? Would you ever want to be a contestant on a reality TV show?
I like some reality tv shows. We've watched Survivor since its debut. Well, Mike watched it from its first episode. I made fun of it and didn't watch but got hooked by the second episode.
It seems like everything under the sun has been made into a reality tv show so I can't think of a thing. Maybe one showcasing a few creators in the comic biz. That would be interesting to me but I'm sure boring to a large chunk of the television viewing public.
No, I wouldn't want to be a contestant on a reality tv show.
4) What words in the English language do you think are completely overused? Do you find yourself saying any of them? If you could ban particular words from the English language, would you? Why? What words would you choose?
I'm drawing a blank at 8:15 in the morning, fifteen minutes before I have to be at the school. If I could ban one word it would be "irregardless". And people who mispronounced "nuclear" would be spanked.
5) It's cold and flu season, unfortunately. What things have always helped you feel better when you're under the weather? What remedies do you remember being given when you were a child?
Drinking hot tea helps. Other than that, lots of over-the-counter cold meds and rest are the only things that help you deal with the cold symptoms. I remember having Vicks Vapo-Rub slathered on my chest and under my nose. Duncan hates the smell of it probably because I didn't use it very much on him but I still like it.
posted by Tamara - 6:18 AM -- Link to this entry
Show / Post Comments
Home | Flooby
Reviews | Flooby Reviews Archives | Flaming Carrot vs. the Legion of Super-Heroes | TJ's Web Log
Web Log | About Flooby.com | Flooby Carrot! | Who
is the Flaming Carrot? | Links
Flaming Carrot and
Flaming Carrot Comics © 2000 Bob Burden.