Friday, October 01, 2004
The Friday Forum
1) What was your first date like? When was it, and where did you go? What did you do? Did you have a good time?
My first date was with Pat when I was in high school. We went to a party at my friend Denise's house where we mostly sat around and talked. I had a good time but alas, it turned out to be my first and only date with Pat. I decided right then that Pat was better friend material for me, much to Pat's dismay.
2) Who is the first person listed in your phone/address book? How do you know that person, and do you keep in touch often?
Mark and Joyce Alfred. I know Mark and Joyce from STAR OKC. I see Mark every month, Joyce not so often because she only comes to some of the STAR functions.
3) What's the first music album that you ever bought yourself, with your own money? Do you still have it?
Geez, probably one of those K-Tel compilations like Dumb Ditties. And yes, I still have them all.
4) Do you remember your first day of high school, or perhaps your first day at college? What was it like, and how did you feel?
Sadly I don't remember either one. I was probably in awe my first day of college.
5) Have you had any "firsts" recently ~ perhaps within the past month? For example, trying a new food for the first time, traveling somewhere for the first time, grasping the concept of something for the first time, etc.
Firsts within the past month? Geez, not that I can think of. This month I'll go to Nevada for the first time.
posted by Tamara - 7:29 AM -- Link to this entry
Show / Post Comments
Home | Flooby
Reviews | Flooby Reviews Archives | Flaming Carrot vs. the Legion of Super-Heroes | TJ's Web Log
Web Log | About Flooby.com | Flooby Carrot! | Who
is the Flaming Carrot? | Links