Monday, July 05, 2004
Got this in my email and I'm too lazy to forward it to friends. Feel free to email your answers or post them in your own blog. I sure miss the Friday Five. *sigh*
1. What color is your bedroom? White walls, blue bedspread (gray in the winter), light gray carpet. Kinda boring.
2. What is the least expected item that someone will find in your house? An uncluttered spot.
3. What are some of your favorite children's books/stories? I love Greek myths. Ramona the Pest, Where the Wild Things Are, Harold and the Purple Crayon.
4. What are some movies you can watch over and over again? Spartacus, The Quiet Man, The Wizard of Oz, Meet Me In St. Louis.
5. To be or not to be? To be obviously.
6. What are some of the weirdest and most exotic things you've eaten? Squirrel
7. Stripes or polka dots? Stripes.
8. Cats or dogs? Had 'em both. Currently doing a run with dogs. Taking a break from cats. Can't say I prefer one over the other really.
9. Favorite place to vacation or vacationed before? Houston was nice.
10. What's the meaning of life? To live your life with no regrets but don't be an asshole about it.
11. Do you believe in destiny? No, it's all made up as we go.
12. Who/What were you in your past life? Probably an ignorant serf.
13. Who has had the most positive influence on you? The most negative influence on you? The most positive influence: Mike. The most negative influence: Gee, that's tough. I'd say my dad but he's also been a positive influence. I think I'm my own worst enemy so I'll say me.
14. What's the worst movie you've ever seen? Showgirls and Flowers in the Attic comes a close second.
15. What are some of your favorite foods? Tacos, spaghetti, pickles, cherries, snicker doodles.
16. What did you do on your 21st birthday? Beats the hell outta me. It must not have been very memorable.
17. How do you feel about raisins? Love 'em.
a. Friend or foe? Foe
b. Favorite play? Not well versed enough to even pick one.
c. Favorite quote? Don't have one.
19. What song(s) should make the "Worst Songs" list? We Built This City, Michael bolton sings Opera (!), Eternal Flame
20. What was your first e-mail address? Do you still use it? firstname.lastname@example.org - nope.
21. Hey! how many e-mail addresses do you have, anyhow? 5
22. Your pizza topping of choice is: cheese!
23. Do you have a tattoo? Of what, where? (Or: If you were to get one, what would it be and where?) Do not have a tattoo. Flaming Carrot and on my hip.
24. If you had a glass bottle, what would you do with it? a. Yeah, I'm boring.
a. Recycle it, of course! (How resourceful!)
b. Put a message in it and throw it out to sea. (How romantic!)
c. Use it as a vase. (How pretty!)
d. Fill it partly with water and blow into it. (How musical!)
e. Smash it and make a mosaic (How artistic!)
f. Toss it into the trash (How mean!)
g. Other (explain):
25. Clowns: Funny or scary as hell? Some are funny but some are definitely scary.
26. What playing piece are you always in Monopoly? Which character in Clue? The shoe. Colonel Mustard!
27. Are you allergic to anything? Pollen.
28. What’s on your mousepad? Superman!
29. Photos: regular or digital? Both.
30. Favorite Superhero(es): Superman, Flaming Carrot, Legion of Super-heroes.
31. Hot beverage of choice (coffee, tea, cocoa, other?) Tea
32. What’s your sign? Do you fit the description? Pisces. Ummmm...some of it.
33. Favorite first date food? Pizza.
34. Lake or ocean? Lake.
35. Are black and white colors? Black is all colors, white is the absence of color.
36. "Live long and prosper" or "Resistance is futile"? Resistance is Futile!
37. Would you rather live in a city or outside of one? In a city.
38. What hurts when you're stressed? Back, head, etc....? Head.
39. Where would you get married (if and when you did)? Got married outside.
40. What's changed your life? My kids.
41. Favorite and least favorite subjects in school? Liked art and English and history. Hated math.
42. What do you use this computer for other than obviously reading and responding to email surveys? Writing in my blog, dinking with web sites.
43. What is your favorite M&M color? Red
44. Favorite genre of movie:
a) Comedy (How light-hearted!)
b) Romance (How sweet!)
c) Action (How adventurous!)
d) Classic (How nostalgic!)
e) Thriller (How scary!)
f) Animated (How creative!)
g) Mystery (How suspenseful!)
h) Other....(How different!) Science Fiction!
45. People tell you that you look like..? Sadly, Rosie O'Donnell. Also Sigourney Weaver (I don't get it either). I think the first one is more accurate.
46. State and explain one of your nicknames. TJ = Tamara Jo
47. What's your favorite tv/print advertisement? My baloney has a first name, it's O. S. C. A. R...etc.
48. What era would you like to have lived in (other than this one,of course!)? I guess the sixties and then maybe I could see Judy Garland live at Carnegie Hall.
49. You have the house all to yourself. What would you do? If I wasn't horny, I'd play on the computer. If I was horny....
50. How do you feel about thongs? I don't have the ass for it but if you do, more power to ya.
posted by Tamara - 10:29 PM -- Link to this entry
Show / Post Comments
Home | Flooby
Reviews | Flooby Reviews Archives | Flaming Carrot vs. the Legion of Super-Heroes | TJ's Web Log
Web Log | About Flooby.com | Flooby Carrot! | Who
is the Flaming Carrot? | Links