Friday, March 19, 2004
The Friday Five
1. ...owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve?
Probably just regular old American food--a greasy spoon/cafe type place. Nothing fancy.
2. ...owned a small store, what kind of merchandise would you sell?
Been there, done that. Don't want to do it again.
3. ...wrote a book, what genre would it be?
Geez, I don't know. I can't think of stories. I guess Fantasy.
4. ...ran a school, what would you teach?
Art or English.
5. ...recorded an album, what kind of music would be on it?
Rock and roll, baby!
posted by Tamara - 9:07 AM -- Link to this entry
Show / Post Comments
Home | Flooby
Reviews | Flooby Reviews Archives | Flaming Carrot vs. the Legion of Super-Heroes | TJ's Web Log
Web Log | About Flooby.com | Flooby Carrot! | Who
is the Flaming Carrot? | Links
Flaming Carrot and
Flaming Carrot Comics © 2000 Bob Burden.