Friday, November 21, 2003
The Friday Five
1. List five things you'd like to accomplish by the end of the year.
Yikes. By the end of *this* year? Not much left of that so all of these are unrealistic expectations for this year, but hopefully by next year they'll be completed (but probably not). 1) Go through the stuff we haven't unpacked in the garage and find places for all of it. 2) Get pictures hung on the walls in the house. 3) Finish organizing and cataloging my comics. 4) Finish sorting through Duncan's old clothes so I can be prepared for when Cal will need to wear them. *sigh* 5) Get into a sketching routine so I can practice my drawing again.
2. List five people you've lost contact with that you'd like to hear from again.
Christian Barrett, Martha Inman, Susan Plant, Wayne Bertsch, and Rilly Rilly Tad! aka Ken...Davis I think.
3. List five things you'd like to learn how to do.
1) Sculpt, I've always wanted to do that but not modern art sculptures—realistic sculpture. 2) Sing in a band. Yeah, weird. I'm super shy but I've always wished I had the guts to try this. Maybe when Duncan and Cal are old enough we'll start the Hodge Lodge band. 3) Lift weights—the serious ones not the hand weights I use now. 4) Painting because I've always sucked at it. 5) Photography.
4. List five things you'd do if you won the lottery (no limit).
1) Pay off my credit cards and house. 2) Put that wooden fence around the back yard. 3) Purchase new windows for the house. 4) Buy a new car and fix the air conditioning in Mike's truck. 5) Purchase everything on my Amazon.com wish list.
5. List five things you do that help you relax.
Read, take a bubble bath, listen to music, go to a movie, ummm...I'm at a loss for a fifth. I'll probably think of one tomorrow.
posted by Tamara - 12:59 PM -- Link to this entry
Show / Post Comments
Home | Flooby
Reviews | Flooby Reviews Archives | Flaming Carrot vs. the Legion of Super-Heroes | TJ's Web Log
Web Log | About Flooby.com | Flooby Carrot! | Who
is the Flaming Carrot? | Links
Flaming Carrot and
Flaming Carrot Comics © 2000 Bob Burden.