Friday, October 17, 2003
The Friday Five
1. Name five things in your refrigerator.
Milk, eggs, cheese, oranges, mustard
2. Name five things in your freezer.
Ice, chicken breasts, hamburger meat, broccoli, corn
3. Name five things under your kitchen sink.
I know most people have their cleaning supplies under their kitchen sink but I don't. Hence, I can only name one thing: travel cups. That's where I keep all of our oddly shaped plastic cups that are good for taking in the car or on a walk or with you to the t-ball game.
4. Name five things around your computer.
Pencils, pens, lots of paper, CDs, stapler
5. Name five things in your medicine cabinet.
Antihistamines, vitamins, ibuprofen, tylenol, band aids
posted by Tamara - 6:06 AM -- Link to this entry
Show / Post Comments
Home | Flooby
Reviews | Flooby Reviews Archives | Flaming Carrot vs. the Legion of Super-Heroes | TJ's Web Log
Web Log | About Flooby.com | Flooby Carrot! | Who
is the Flaming Carrot? | Links