Friday, October 31, 2003
The Friday Five
1. What was your first Halloween costume?
I think it was a Frankenstein monster costume. At least that's the first picture of me in a costume that I've ever seen.
2. What was your best costume and why?
Probably the time I did my best drag king impression without even knowing it. I put on the suit my dad got married in, slicked back my hair, penciled on a thin mustache and went as a man. I'm told I looked a lot like a young Wayne Newton.
3. Did you ever play a trick on someone who didn't give you a treat?
Ummm...no. Don't recall any tricks.
4. Do you have any Halloween traditions? (ie: Family pumpkin carving, special dinner before trick or treating, etc.)
Well, we carve pumpkins of course. And every year Duncan (and now Cal) goes to Haunt the Zoo at the OKC Zoo with his grandmas.
5. Share your favorite scary story...real or legend!
As a kid, Edgar Alan Poe's The Tell-Tale Heart always gave me the willies. When I got older Stephen King's The Stand scared me.
These days I get scared by our government. Religious extremists of any stripe scare me too.
posted by Tamara - 6:42 AM -- Link to this entry
Show / Post Comments
Home | Flooby
Reviews | Flooby Reviews Archives | Flaming Carrot vs. the Legion of Super-Heroes | TJ's Web Log
Web Log | About Flooby.com | Flooby Carrot! | Who
is the Flaming Carrot? | Links
Flaming Carrot and
Flaming Carrot Comics © 2000 Bob Burden.